Wednesday 26 February 2014

26 February 2014

Been a few weeks since I updated this and I've had a few memorable runs in the meantime.

Was planning to do a long Saturday run up Dunkeld way a couple of weeks ago, but due to the heavy snowfall on the Friday night, we decided instead to do the three trigs route around Perth. This is a route I'd wanted to do for some time, and it never let me down! Set off with Tom Sutherland up and down Kinnoull Hill, Saint Magdalens and finally Moncrieffe Hill
















Second run to mention is the 'alleged' Devilla 15k organised by Carnegie Harriers. I say alleged because of the race sabotage! Long story short, there's been a falling out at the organisers and someone shortened the course!
















Final run to update you about is the Circuit of Perth on Monday past, came across some flooding around the North Inch that I wasn't expecting! Good run though on tired legs from the previous day.






















Two weeks on Saturday until the D33, need to get at least one long run in this weekend before the wee taper begins!

Ran so far 198.46
To run 801.54

No comments:

Post a Comment