Sunday 31 January 2016

Mon February

Here's the idea:
On 2 April 2016, I'm attempting to run 55 miles from Glasgow to Edinburgh, and I thought i could raise a few bob for much needed research as I go.
You may be aware of the love of music that runs through my life, so I'm hoping to combine running and music as follows:
For every donation (£5 suggested, but please give what you can, no matter how big or small) you suggest a song, any song and I add it to my currently blank mp3 player. Please add your song choice to the donation notes.
At the start of the run I hit 'play on random' and whatever song is playing  when I cross the finish line is the winner.
The prize? I will DJ an event of your choice for free. Mon then, InAbootIt!

Click To Donate and Choose Your Song

No comments:

Post a Comment